Zaxwerks Safety Net
Production support from the people who know Zaxwerks products best.
Getting your first project started can be a little daunting. To help guide you, Zaxwerks offers our Safety Net service. We will help you get going on the right track and offer advice and assistance throughout your project so you aren’t doing it alone.
The Zaxwerks Safety Net service gives you direct access to Zaxwerks experts. You’ll feel as if a knowledgeable friend is working with you. We can either walk you through the project step by step, or answer questions along the way. Either way you will feel safe knowing we’ve got your back.
You can purchase online or by calling our support desk. Purchases must be made in advance. When you start using the service we charge in 5 minute increments so you can call as many times as you want and talk for as long or as short as you want.
Get started today. 3D motion graphics can be fun and exciting but without the right support they can be a nightmare. Get the Zaxwerks team on your side with a Zaxwerks Safety Net account.
When To Use Zaxwerks Safety Net
- When you are ready to start a project, but don't want to go in the wrong direction.
- When you would like someone to guide you through the program.
- When you want to make sure you are doing the project the fastest and easiest way.
- When you are trying to create an effect but can't see how to do it.
- When you want a personal tutor to learn the more in-depth features of the program.
- When you would like to discuss project directions, workflow, and design ideas before you start the project.
When NOT To Use Zaxwerks Safety Net
- If there is a problem with your program crashing, or not working correctly. (Just call tech support.)
- When you have a short question about a feature. (We're always happy to help.)
- If you'd like to find out if any Zaxwerks products would help you in your next project. (we'll tell you straight if our software can help or if you need something else.)