Your shopping cart is empty!
Be sure you are using the latest version of our plug-in. If you are unsure which version you are using, you can click on the "About" button to see the version number. To download the latest version of the software, visit the Support > Download Software button.
Below are instructions if you are working with ProAnimator version 4 as an After Effects Plug-in:
There is an OpenGL compatibility issue with ProAnimator 4 and After Effects 7 & CS3. To work around the problem you must have all panels docked before you open the ProAnimator window. To do this, do the following:
1. Save your current workspace from the workspace menu (top right corner of After Effects).
2. When you want to open ProAnimator choose the "Effects" workspace from the workspace menu. This will select the Effects workspace.
3. Go back to the workspace menu, and select "Reset Effects". This will reset the Effects workspace to the default layout. It is very important to reset the workspace because the reason the software crashes is because it cannot support undocked panels. Therefore, if you have adjusted the "Effects" workspace so that it contains undocked panels, you will continue to run into the same problems if the workspace is not reset.
4. Now you can open ProAnimator and work with it as expected.
5. Once you are done with ProAnimator switch back to your favorite workspace and continue as normal.