Version 5.1.0 is now available for download! Be sure to update to this version for all the latest bug fixes. This version includes many new optimizations and stability fixes.
- Optimization for rendering frames with Motion Blur and Fields.
- Fixes compatibility with the Zapf Dingbat font so the preview shows up properly.
- Fixes the Orthographic camera so you can now orbit using the camera.
- Fixes a crash where if you move Text and use the Undo command, this may cause the program to crash.
- Fixes an issue where deleting shapes in the Profile Editor may cause a crash.
- Fixes an issue where using the Undo command after applying Object Styles may cause the program to crash.
- Fixes a crash if you try to duplicate more than one Set (Invigorator Only).
- Fixes the Comp Camera so that moving the Comp Camera also blurs the objects if Motion Blur is enabled (ProAnimator Only).
- Fixes an issue where parenting an object to a Camera Track will cause the program to crash (ProAnimator Only).
Visit our download page to get the version 5.1.0 update.