Creating real 3D reflections is one of the coolest things you can do in After Effects. But some people are confusing fake 2D reflection plug-ins with the real deal. To set things straight and to help you bump up your reflective coolness factor, we’ve created three new tutorials. The 3D Reflector QuickStart movie gives you the basics you need in 6 minutes. The Controls Walkthrough movie shows you more advanced topics including some great techniques for layering effects over the reflections. The High-Quality Reflections tutorial shows you how to get clear reflections in impossible situations.
- Making After Effects do something it was never meant to do.
- What can and can’t be reflected.
- How to reflect everything in your AE project with one plug-in.
- Why reflections sometimes stick to a surface.
- Getting faster workflow with the Reflector Updater script.
- Making reflections pop or subtle.
- Do Vampires exist?
- Applying effects to reflections for amazing new looks.
Click on the links below to watch the video tutorial.