Andrew Devis has gone through the new ProAnimator version 5 interface, and taken the time to create four new comprehensive tutorials that will cover the basic controls of ProAnimator, and how to create your very first animation.
Andrew goes through the controls from a user’s point of view, and goes in depth about the whole process of creating an animation.
- Creating 3D Text.
- Creating and customizing 3D Primitives.
- Making Parametric Shapes and adjusting the settings.
- Applying materials, assigning materials to different sides of an object.
- Applying Object Animation presets.
- Editing Poses and Transitions.
- Setting up lighting with Lighting presets.
Click on the links below to watch the video tutorials.