Here’s an image from the new 3D Invigorator PRO/ProAnimator 5 interface showing some of the new material controls. If you’re not a 3D person this image can look overwhelming but usually everything isn’t open all at the same time. Once you get used to it you can open up the panels like you see in this image which lets you see lots of information very quickly. The panel configuration is saveable as workspaces so you can size them to your own monitor and recall them from the buttons across the bottom of the window.
Here are a few highlights:
- Unlimited stackable shaders for each texture channel.
- Blend modes for shader compositing.
- Alpha channels for each shader.
- A bin for storing material swatches.
- Live interactive mapping controls.
- Interactive splitting of objects into mapping regions.
- A very advanced gradient creator.
- 30 procedural noises for adding streaks, bumps, dots, squiggles and many other effects.
- Tool tips explaining what each control does.